Welcome to BettingReviews.com! Our team is committed to delivering honest and informative reviews of online betting sites for 2019. Choosing where to bet online is an important choice, we make it easier by compiling and comparing online bookmakers using a combination of social metrics and a data-driven approach.
Important: BettingReviews.com lists licensed and regulated betting sites only. While it’s ultimately the responsibility of our readers to determine the legality of wagering in their jurisdiction, we only list legal betting sites because we believe that is the right thing to do.
Criteria We Use Reviewing Betting Sites
- Odds: One important comparison point we make in all reviews is the generosity of the odds offered on average. Does one sportsbook offer -105 on certain markets instead of the standard -110? If so, we note it for your convenience. The same also goes for sportsbooks that tend to offer better payouts on underdogs and that ask you to risk less on favorites.
- Promotions: Every betting site offers promotions to all customers, but not all promotions are equal. We compare promotions by the value provided to customers. This includes a careful review of all terms and conditions to ensure what you’re promised is what you actually get.
- Banking: How easy is it to deposit funds and how quickly are winnings paid out? These are the types of questions we ask when reviewing banking options at every betting site. We also note any charges assessed to customers for making deposits or requesting withdrawals.
- Accessibility: Our reviews discuss where every betting site is available on a state-by-state and country basis.
- Licensing: Our commitment to only recommending licensed and legal betting sites includes verifying the status of every operator’s license. On every review page, you will see a full list of valid licenses held by that betting site.
- Compliance: BettingReviews.com makes it a point to note any compliance issues each betting site has had in the past. Has a particular betting site ever been fined or reprimanded for failing to meet its licensing requirements? If so, we note that and explain what happened.
- Software: A key point we cover in every review is the overall qualify in software. Poorly-designed software is rarely an issue in regulated markets these days as even software providers are vetted by licensing authorities, but we do make sure to discuss the pros and cons of each site’s user experience.
- Support: Customer support goes a long way in showing how much a betting site truly values customers. Is 24/7 phone support offered? How quickly and accurately are questioned answered? We ask these questions and more when rating customer support.
- Consumer Feedback / Social Signals: While experienced industry types can dissect a betting site to pieces, the feedback of the general public is hard to beat when it comes to the raw and unvarnished truth. Our reviews incorporate what actual consumers have to say as well as the overall sentiment found on social media postings related to each betting site.
- Ease of Account Funding: We look at the deposit methods offered as well as the ease of using each method for every betting site. The easier it is to get started, the higher the rating in this area.
- Speed of Payouts: Timely payouts are more than just a matter of convenience; they also tell a story about how much each betting site actually values customers and may even reveal potential concerns regarding the financial health of the site.
Requirements for Listing – BettingReviews.com Badge of Trust
- History of paying winner players, not slow paying, overall reputation.
- Open lines of communication with both players and representatives of BettingReviews.com
- Helpful support options available in all target market languages.
- Fair and easy to understand offers and promotions without misleading customers.
Data We Keep Current on Every Brand:
- Target Markets
- Restricted Countries/US States
- Banking Methods
- Leagues and Events?
Betting Site Reviews: